In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Personal Data Protection (RGPD) and Act 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), LIGHT EYES SL informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, with the main purpose of publicizing its products and services.
Details of LIGHT EYES SL:
- CIF: B66754847
- ADDRESS: C/ SANT JOAN DE LA SALLE, 42, 08022 BARCELONA
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB DOMAIN: www.light-eyes.com
The user has a profile in the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by LIGHT EYES SL, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised in the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent to the processing of personal data published on your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
LIGHT EYES SL has access and processes that public information of the user, especially their contact name. This data is only used within the Social Network itself. It is not incorporated into any file.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition that you have and which you may use before LIGHT EYES SL, in accordance with the RGPD, the user must consider the following points:
- Access Right: It is the user’s right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned for them. .
- Rectification Right: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of LIGHT EYES SL, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
- Treatment Limitation Right: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally foreseen by the person responsible for the treatment.
- Deletion Right: It is the right to delete the user’s personal data, except as provided in the RGPD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the mandatory conservation of them, in time and form.
- Portability right: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right of Opposition: It is the user’s right to not carry out the treatment of their personal data or to stop the treatment of them by LIGHT EYES SL.
LIGHT EYES SL will perform the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user’s profile of all the information already published on the LIGHT EYES SL webpage.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Updates on the status of the page that will be published in the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, remove the content that no longer interests them, and restrict with whom they share their connections, for which they must access their privacy settings.
Once the user has become a member of the LIGHT EYES SL page, they may publish comments, links, images or photographs, or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of it, and of the corresponding copyright and intellectual property rights, or have the consent of the third parties affected. Any publication on the page, whether in the form of texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that threatens or is likely to threaten or undermine morals, ethics, good taste or decency, or; and/or that infringe, violate, or breach intellectual or industrial property rights, or image rights, or the Law, is prohibited. In these cases, LIGHT EYES SL reserves the right to remove the content immediately and can request that the user get blocked permanently.
LIGHT EYES SL will not be responsible for the content that a user has freely published.
The user should be aware that other users will have access to their publications, and that they are therefore primarily responsible for their own privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any file by LIGHT EYES SL, but they will remain in the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
LIGHT EYES SL reserves the right to hold competitions and promotions, in which the who has joined the page may participate. The rules for each of these, when the Social Network platform is used, will be published on it. Always in compliance with the LSSI-CE and any other rules that may apply.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse, or administrate, in any way, any of our promotional actions, nor is it associated with any of them.
LIGHT EYES SL will use the Social Networks to publicise its products and services, but if it decides to process its contact details to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI- EC.
The fact of recommending the LIGHT EYES SL page to other users, so that they can also enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity, will not be considered as advertising.